[Valid Atom 1.0]

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Away: A Review ♂️



IMDb: Away

Rotten Tomatoes: Away

I am a sucker for space movies. Away was just ok. I found too much melodrama, not enough hard science. There was some of the later, but it was never beliabable (as in the mission and lives of the crew really being in jeopardy). I did manage to get through the ten episodes. 

While I am not a melodrama fan, the compelling part was the the relationship of Hillary Swank's daughter and a young guy who lost a dad in Iraq. That part was well done and actually moving. 

I also like how they dealt with faith. Not perfect, but at least they tried to deal with it.  











Rule 5 and FMJRA

Woodsterman: Rule 5

.357 Magnum: Sat Links

Powerline: Week In Pictures

The Right Way: Link-O-Rama

AoSHQ: Morning Report 09.07.20

Animal Magnatism: Gingermageddon

The Feral Irishman: Friday Femme Fatale



A collection of sites known for appreciation of Rule 5 and streaming through the Wuhan Coronacalypse:  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.