[Valid Atom 1.0]

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Scientologist Danny Materson Charged With Rape




I don't care particularly about Materson. I never watched That '70s Show. I did not know who he was. As much as I mistrust Hollywood and Scientology, it is disturbing you can be criminally charged for rape 19 years after the fact. I know they relaxed the statute of limitations on civil cases (wrongly in my opinion) but to make crimes like this prosecutable decades after the fact is scary.  Then again, I get how multiple allegations do set a pattern. 

Murder used to be the only crime without a statute of limitations. Not anymore. I hope he is not actually innocent, because he is about to go into the #MeToo meat grinder. Then again, he is a Yankees fan...

Call me when they go after the gay pedophiles in Hollywood. Of course I mean the Hollywood pedophiles, not some rogue defrocked Catholic priest in Los Angeles.  






Celebrity entitlement = hubris. Hubris has a way of sneaking up on you. 


Rule 5 and FMJRA

Acid Cow: Pic Dump

Woodsterman: Rule 5

357 Magnum: Saturday Links

View from Lady Lake : Rule 5


A View from the Beach: Flynn Court

Hogewash: Newton's Riot Law and Podcast

Legal Insurrection: Save Jacobson and Calls?

The Right Way: Patriot Day and Link-O-Rama

Bacon Time: Wednesday LinksSun, and Rule 5

American Spectator: The High Price of Forgetting


Diogenes' Middle Finger: Living in dangerous times

Animal Magnatism: 1776 Project and Gingermageddon



Political Clown Parade: Plantation JoeFlowing Curves Of Beauty, and 😢

Proof Positive: Vintage Babe of the Week Adrienne Barbeau and Best of the Web


A collection of sites known for appreciation of Rule 5 and streaming through the Wuhan Coronapocalypse (although I have no desire to stream That '70s Show)





1 comment:

  1. Now there's a stretch is right. How can you prove something like rape 19 years after the fact. This is unless he's a multiple offender, but I'm sure they find some more "She Saids" in the woodwork.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.