[Valid Atom 1.0]

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Meghan Markle Moves To Canada 🇨🇦🇬🇧🤷🏻‍♀️


Apparently I am supposed to care about Megxit. I don't. I just wanted to have another Rule 5 post this week. I could not think of anything else to post so I went with this. I do not think I have ever seen a movie or TV show with Meghan Markle in it (or at least I did not pay attention and wasn't aware of it). 

I never have understood what the Kardashians do and why people care. The monarchy at least has a state function (or sorts) in Great Britain. So I am not sure what Harry and Meghan are going to do now and who is going to pay for it. 



TOM: The Duchess of Sussex Is a Nasty Whore, and Prince Harry Is a Hopeless Fool

Mark Steyn: I'm Just Wild About Harry: Steyn's Song of the Week #355





Mark Steyn: Harry Kiri







Rule 5 and FMJRA

Goodstuff's: 294th Ed

Woodsterman : Rule 5

357 Magnum: Hollywood

Powerline: Week In Pictures

Hogewash : Quote of the Day

The Daley Gator: Daley Babe

Bacon Time: Sunday Linkage


A View from the Beach : RussiaGate 



TOM: A Dark Day for DemocracyIn The Mailbox: 01.10.20 (Evening Edition)Friday Fiction: 100 Word ChallengeIn The Mailbox: 01.10.20 (Afternoon Edition)In The Mailbox: 01.10.20 (Morning Edition)The Biden Legacy,  Mexicans in KansasThe Cult of Climate ‘Science’Democrats: Pro-Iran or Anti-American?‘We’re Going to War, Bro’Breaking: Iran Attacks U.S. Forces in IraqIn The Mailbox: 01.07.20ABC News ‘Reporter’ Dons Hijab to Promote Iranian PropagandaDid Arsonists Cause Australia’s ‘Crisis’?The SomethingAwful Meltdown: It’s Kind of Like LGF, Except With SJW TranniesIn The Mailbox: 01.06.20Ricky Gervais Burns Hollywood: ‘You Know Nothing About the Real World’Did You Donate for … Uh, ‘Fire Relief’?#FakeWWIIIFacts Valerie Jarrett Reportedly In Deep Depression Since The World’s Most Interesting Man Was Droned In BaghdadWhy Do ‘Incels’ Want War With Iran?Crazy People Are DangerousSoleimani Eternally Dismayed By 72 Vegans And Typos, But Mostly The VegansFriday Fiction: 100 Word ChallengeIn The Mailbox: 01.03.20Trump Orders U.S. Air Strike That Kills Top Iranian Commander in Baghdad

A collection of sites known for appreciation of Rule 5 and monarchy issues:  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.