Thursday, October 17, 2019

Jessica Ellerby


Jessica Ellerby plays 'The Queen' in Pennyworth


I never got into Gotham, but I like Pennyworth (enough I might go back and give Gotham a try again). I was never a huge Batman fan, but this backstory prequel on Alfred is actually pretty good.

The combination of sixties London, with Victorian steam-punk, Medieval public punishments, and WWII elements is a bit off putting (maybe too gimmicky for the long run, but it works for now). I wish there was more explanation on the backstory behind this alternative version of London. There are also hints that Nazis prevailed on the continent.

I was a big Rome fan--which Bruno Heller also did.



Meaww: Will there be a Pennyworth Season 2? Release information and details of Season 1









Rule 5 and FMJRA

Woodsterman: GIF again

EBL: Hillary Hokey Pokey

357 Magnum: Saturday Links

Hogewash: Say goodbye to CA

Bacon Time: Rule 5 Red Heads

AoSHQ: Morning Report 10.07.19

The Feral Irishman: Facebook Censorship

The Right Way: Rule 5 Saturday Link-O-Rama

Animal Magnetism : Saturday Gingermageddon

Political Clown Parade: Flowing Curves Of Beauty

American Elephants: Trump did not betray the Kurds

Diogenes Middle Finger News: A Good Monday Morning

Proof Positive: Vintage Babe of the week and Best of the Web

Pirate's Cove: Pinup Part II, If all you see... , and Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup

Ninety Miles From Tyranny: Hot Pick, Girls With Guns, Morning Mistress and Blogs With Rule 5 Links

Mark Steyn: Undoing An Election, Baby Food for Thought, and Michael E Mann, Loser, Liar, and Scoff Law

TOM: In The Mailbox: 10.18.19, Why Are the Feds Monitoring Me?, ‘Team Woman’ and Their Victims, In The Mailbox: 10.17.19, Crazy Meth-Head Mexican Whore Found Dead in Desert Near Las Vegas, The Loser Derby, Democrat Impeachment Leader Dies, In The Mailbox: 10.16.19, More Pedophiles Going to Prison in ‘Sickening’ Child Pornography Case, Proving @RationalMale Right Again, Beto Beaten by Buttigieg in Debate, In The Mailbox: 10.15.19, What Causes Misogyny?, Things Go Badly After Ivy League Author Lectures About ‘White Privilege’, Infamous Pedophile Murdered in Prison, The Worst Week in Media History: O’Keefe Exposes Bias of CNN’s Zucker, The Annual Admiral Of The Ocean Sea Appreciation Post, In The Mailbox: 10.14.19, ‘There Are These People in This Country’, Her Royal Majesty the Queen Declares Brexit Parliament’s Top Priority, Leading #NeverTrump ‘Expert’ Has Just Now Noticed the Democrats Are Crazy, Illegal Alien Who Admitted Transgender Shooting Turned Loose by Dallas Judge, Biden Accuses Americans of Ignorance, Warns of Anti-Gay ‘Terrorist Groups’

A collection of sites known for appreciation of Rule 5 and alternative worlds:  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.