[Valid Atom 1.0]

Saturday, July 13, 2019

The New Republic in a homophobic rant calls Pete Buttigieg "Mary Pete" 😲🤯🍿


The New Republic has pulled this story after getting criticism. I get that the author was going with "I am gay so I can discuss Pete Buttigieg like I am more than slightly drunk and high at a gay bar" sort of way. I am not a fan of political correctness, still I have no idea what TNR was thinking publishing that. What the hell? Since it is Democrat infighting, however, pass the popcorn🍿.

I am no fan of Pete Buttigieg. While I appreciate his military service, he is flat wrong on policy. Buttigieg is also like Kamala Harris in promoting himself by tearing down people he supported in the past.  Politics is rough and tumble, but Harris and Buttigieg's attacks are swarmy 🍿.

Of course, there is a lot of infighting going on in the Democrat Party right now🍿. Alexandria Ocasio Cortez and Ilhan Omar are attacking Nancy Pelosi. Pete Buttigieg has serious problems with African Americans in Indiana. Buttigieg has also dished out criticism on fellow Democrats...especially Bernie Sanders:



Instapundit: Nasty Horribly Written Piece Attacks Mayor Pete ButtigiegAyannaPressley almost calls the Black Caucus Oreos, and AOC turns House into Thunderdome

AoSHQ: House Democrats go after AOC and her staff and #SuperWoke The New Republic does a blatantly homophobic rant against Pete Buttigieg

TOM: In The Mailbox 07.12.19 and The Media Smear Machine (and Why Kamala Harris’s Ancestry Is Relevant)

Don Surber: Nasty Gay Piece Shows Where Democrats Are

EBL: AOC-Ilhan Omar and Pelosi Cat Fight

Powerline: The civil war on the Left

🍿Popcorn!🍿

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.