Tuesday, July 9, 2019

🐄 Cow Appreication Day 🐄


My friend Bob Belvedere reminded me of this very auspicious date! 🐄




Nena, casa comigho que teño vacas: Marry me, darling, for I have cows!

It is a shame Galacian is a dying language!






Something out of Midsommar?  Actually I have posted about kluning before...












Rule 5 and FMJRA

Goodstuff's: 229th ed

Woodsterman: Funday

Bacon Time: The Deep

Lem's Place: Beneficiary

Daily Gator: Epstein Arrest

Proof Positive: Best of the Web

American Power: Duck & Cover

Hogewash: Kimberlin & TANSTAAFL

Wired Right : A Beautiful End to the Day

Animal Magnetism: Saturday Gingermageddon

Political Clown Parade: Flowing Curves of Beauty

357 Magnum: Sunday Links and Stromboli Volcano

Diogenes Middle Finger News: Happy Independence Day


The Pirates Cove: If All You See... and Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup

Victory Girls: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, Charged With Sex Trafficking

Knuckledraggin My Life Away: I’m sure she’s taken, men and Oh My

A View From The Beach: War on Science and Some Sketchy Russiagate

TOM: In The Mailbox: 07.12.19, Everything Is Now ‘White Supremacist’, The Media Smear Machine (and Why Kamala Harris’s Ancestry Is Relevant), In The Mailbox: 07.11.19, Tucker Fishes In Barrels With Nukes, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot the Tea Party, History as Heritage and Legacy (and Something I Learned About My Parents), SJWs Ruin New ‘Terminator’ Sequel; In The Mailbox: 07.10.19; Nigerian Immigrant Could Face Death Penalty in ‘Sugar Baby’ Murder Case; In The Mailbox: 07.09.19, ‘Canadian Humanitarian,’ IYKWIMAITYD, MSNBC and CNN Are Trying to Spin the Jeffrey Epstein Scandal Against Trump, In The Mailbox: 07.08.19, Have I Ever Mentioned How Much Ace Hates Him Some Never-Trumpers?, Tom Steyer: ‘Hey, What This Party Needs Is Its Own Lunatic Billionaire Candidate’, Anti-American Women Win World Championship of Anti-American Sport, Munchausen Mom Wendy Napoles and the ‘Princess by Proxy’ Syndrome, Violence Against Women Update, Fertility Clinic Funhouse, Which Gringos Are to Blame for the Ongoing Disaster in Central America?, In The Mailbox: 07.05.19 (Evening Edition), Friday Fiction: 100 Word Challenge, Police Find Body of Mackenzie Lueck; Suspect’s Family Worries About Fair Trial

A collection of sites known for appreciation of Rule 5 and cows: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.