[Valid Atom 1.0]

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Why Can't I Have An Emotional Support Komodo Dragon?


I do sympathize with the Delta Passenger who got bit by an emotional support dog. Flying is bad enough to have to put up with getting your face bit. Then again, if we are going to have emotional support animals on planes, why stop with dogs? There are days that I would appreciate an emotional support Komodo dragon, for example. 

I do not have a problem with most animals (I like dogs), but I am not thrilled being stuck with someone's dog next to me for a flight. Although to be fair, there are a lot of passengers you can be stuck next to that can be way worse than a dog. Still, if you are so emotional damaged that you can't fly without your support animal, maybe you should not fly. 









What could go wrong?

1 comment:

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.