[Valid Atom 1.0]

Friday, January 25, 2019

Stargazy Pie


Eat More Fish: Stargazy Pie

I love fish and shellfish in general. I love sardines out of the can. I love fresh sardines (provided they are really fresh) grilled. I love Sicilian Pasta Con Le Sarde (pasta with sardines). So I am not sure why a pie with sardines initially disgusted me, although I have to admit it did.

This is a traditional Cornish dish (they actually serve some in an episode of Poldark). This would be an excellent dish for Lent (which is not too far away), or for Christmas Eve, or for your favorite pescatarian. It would certainly be a conversation starter if you brought it to a pot luck.



Taste: Things Looking Up for Stargazy Pie

Saveur: Best Sardine Recipes

1 comment:

  1. Stargazy Pie - so fun and such an interesting history! Thank you, Evi.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.