[Valid Atom 1.0]

Monday, September 24, 2018

Kavanaugh, you magnificent bastard, I read your letter!


I can't tell you how much I love this letter from Judge Kavanaugh

I will fight for Kavanaugh and the GOP better do so too!

I am of course paraphrasing from Patton on my headline. No lefties, this is not to imply Kavanaugh is a Nazi. You on the left are the fascists in this fight. Actually this is more akin to the famous response of the 101st Airborne at Bastone in response to a German request for surrender: "Nuts"

EBL:  GOP Grow A Spine: Call The Vote

Mark Steyn: It's Here, It's There, It's Everywhere!

AoSHQ: Kavanaugh: I will not be intimidated by these vile threats

J.J. Sefton: The Turtle Snaps Back: Will The GOP go to the matresses?

Legal Insurrection:  Kavanaugh: I will not be intimidated by these vile threats

Instapundit: Hey GOP, you have a choice: Confirm Kavanaugh or get slaughtered in November

Powerline: McConnell's stand: Kavanaugh vote after testimony on Thursday (with or without recommendation by committee),  Judge Kavanaugh Speaks, Democrats Dive Into The Mud

Rush Limbaugh: Rush Sounds The Alarm: GOP better confirm Kavanaugh or kiss the midterms goodbyeAttacks on Kavanaugh Family Are VileThe Destruction of the Rule of Law and American Jurisprudence 

TOM: The Deeper Meaning of KavanaughkampfGraham HeroicKavanaugh Hearing Update: Kate HuntWhile Watching The #Kavanaugh HearingThe Big Day: Avenatti Client Discredited, Ford's Accusation Now CollapsingA Totalitarian Movement To Destroy Civilization As We Know It

1 comment:

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.