[Valid Atom 1.0]

Friday, March 23, 2018

CONGRESS GOES HOG WILD Update: Trump signs off on this mess!


It's really hard to tell them apart...



"In a certain sense we were able to accomplish more in the minority than we had the presidency or were even in the majority." Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY)

"I Don't Like How I'm Feeling." Rush Limbaugh

J.J. Sefton/AoSHQ: It's Bad

I am considering a VETO of the Omnibus Spending Bill based on the fact that the 800,000 plus DACA recipients have been totally abandoned by the Democrats (not even mentioned in Bill) and the BORDER WALL, which is desperately needed for our National Defense, is not fully funded.




Hot Air: Veto?

AoSHQ: So Sad

Don Surber: Pelosi

DRUDGE REPORT

Congress Gives Itself A Bonus!

McConnell Sets 1 AM Saturday vote...

FUNDS JUST 33 MILES OF BORDER WALL... 


USA added $1 TRILLION in debt in 6 months...

Schumer Celebrates: Era of Austerity Coming to End... 

Lawmakers Had 1,000 Minutes to Read 2,232-Page, $1.3T Bill...

ALL EYES ON RAND AS SHUTDOWN LOOMS... Sadly, Rand Paul is backing down

BattleSwarm: Ted Cruz On Why He Voted Against The Porky Omnibus Spending Bill

5 comments:

  1. I'd say I wrote vote for my Congressman, but he is retiring. My Senator to elect this year is Cruz. So, I can still vote GOP, but I need to find motivation to GOTV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bargaining now begins.

    As he's in a firing mood, Trump may be contemplating firing Congress.

    He's thinking about a veto. Congress may well be next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bad mistake on Trump's part. He should have vetoed it.

      Delete
  3. Cruz voted against Omnibus; lying-Chump signed it.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.