[Valid Atom 1.0]

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

The Beverley Hillbillies: The South Shall Rise Again with Bonus Dukes of Hazard



I do get why people do not like Confederate statutes. Personally I do not see the harm in them, but if you disagree there is a peaceful means and method in each individual state to address that. It is called voting and representational government, you should try it. Just remember which political party was all about the Confederacy.




There are not any Confederate statutes I am aware of in Wisconsin, but we all know this way bigger than Confederate statutes, or Donald Trump's statements following some criminal doing something horrific. The Democrats are trying to make political hay out of this. The radical left has so called mainstream Democrats cow-towing to them. What Democrat is denouncing Antifa, or the violent wing of Black Lives Matter, or the New Black Panther Party?  


The sooner the Republicans figure that out the better. I am old enough to remember Mitt Romney and John McCain being called racists, fascists, misogynists and Nazis. 


I did not vote for Al Gore, Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, Roberty Byrd, or Hillary Clinton. I have embraced shows like the Beverley Hillbillies and Dukes of Hazard in my past. I guess I have to denounce myself. 








Catherine Bach who played Daisy Duke

Bonus Dukes of Hazard








Rule 5 and FMJRA

Woodsterman: Mondays!

Don Surber: Mocking Hillbillies

The Feral Irishman: The Hell You Say

Pirate's Cove: If all you see and Sunday Pinup

Goodstuff's: 🔌 Photo Dump! and Donna Douglas

Twitchy: Virginia State Police call McAuliffe a liar


A collection of sites known for appreciation of Rule 5, blue grass overs, and sixties television sitcoms:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.