[Valid Atom 1.0]

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Baby, It's Cold Outside


AoSHQ: SJW out of control (again)



Instapundit: SJWs rewrite the song (the cigarette reference is probably out too)



Song Facts: Baby It's Cold Out SideThe story behind the songFrank Loesser of Guys and Dolls fame wrote this song to sing for his wife at cocktail parties.


There are a lot of great versions of this song (this is just a partial sampler).

Chill on the Date Rape: It is a great song

Lem's Place: St. Nick to Eartha Kitt

Rule 5 and FMJRA

Wombat: Mark Steyn: Dark Waters and DaTechGuy: #LashEquity

Powerline: Sunday Morning Coming Down


3 comments:

  1. Our (wife and I) favorite song, because when it is cold outside; we like to stay in and cuddle too. We might even put something in our drink.

    But I think the key point here is that I successfully passed dating 101.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to side with SJWs, but we always call this the date rape song. I understand the innocent interpretation of the lyric "What's in this drink?" but in this day and age, it's got a creepy vibe. There has been a lot of mocking of the left the past few days for their insistence that this song is terrible, but they have a valid point. It's not often I can say that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the song, but there is a ying yang quality to it.

      Delete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.