[Valid Atom 1.0]

Friday, November 11, 2016

Arrival: A Review



An odd but interesting movie. It had some obviously writing plot flaws, I do not want to give them away and spoil the movie for you, but you will know them when you see them (they are predictably Hollywood dumb). What I found interesting is the concepts of language and how it impacts thought. To that extent, it was intriguing and intelligent film.  And for the most part I did like the film very much. 


Amy Adams does a great job in it.  Arrival is based on Stories of Your Life, which I have not read but heard was well written.  

Visually it is beautiful, and the theater experience enhances that, but you could wait to see this on TV.  







Rule 5 and FMJRA

A Slice of Sci Fi: Arrival Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.