Friday, September 30, 2016

Thandie Newton Westworld Rule 5

Instapundit: How robots could conquer the universe (no one tell Matt Yglesias)

Den of Geek: Westworld the movie  and First Review (no spoilers)

EBL: Evan Rachel Wood Westworld and HBO's Westworld

NYT: Review of Westworld

Rule 5 and FMJRA

Vanity Fair: Huh? Does VF remember how long it took GoT to get real traction? It definitely did not become a mega hit with its pilot, let alone Season I.

American Thinker: Humans are naturally violent

Inverse: What is the effect of Westworld's rape and murder culture on humans?


  1. She's hot. No getting around that. I liked her in the Chronicles of Riddick, too.

  2. Hurricane Matthew Live Stream Coverage

    ps. Would you consider adding CC to your blogroll?

  3. Vanity Fair and the empire of Conde Nasty. With that in mind, I have to agree with LL.


I had to stop Anonymous comments due to spam. But I welcome all legitimate comments. Thanks.