[Valid Atom 1.0]

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Jessica Alba Billionaire Mogul





How Jessica did it:
"One billion feels like a small number for the opportunity of what's possible," Jessica Alba said in the report. "For me, as a person at home with my kids? It's crazy. It's awesome." 
The Honest Company provides non-toxic household products ranging from diapering, feeding, cleaning and more. The products are effective, safe, eco-friendly, beautiful, convenient and affordable, the company website said. 
Jessica Alba founded the company after having a rash on her arms when she used a mainstream baby detergent brand during her first pregnancy, the Forbes report said. 
"I read the box and I couldn't figure it out," she explained. "I went online and researched, and figured out his particular detergent was very different in 1981 when my mother used it on me."





Rule 5 and FMJRA

1 comment:

  1. She's come a long way from sitting by herself on top of the Seattle Space Needle!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.