[Valid Atom 1.0]

Friday, April 15, 2016

For my Donald Trump supporting friends here is a Katrina Pierson Rule 5 for you...

I have previously done Rule 5 posts for other Trump women like Megyn Kelly (both pre debate and post debate with the Donald himself).  Trump and Megyn have made up (sort of).

EBL: Melania Trump, Ivanka Trump and more Ivanka Trump (if only Ivanka was running instead) and Michelle Fields and Cory Lewandowski

But for my Trump supporting friends, I can't leave out Trump's spokeperson and former Cruz supporter Katrina Pierson (who are angry no one understands their support for Donald Trump):





Katrina is now with Trump, as his campaign spokesperson

And here is Glenn Becka and Katrina




Katrina, Michelle Malkin and Ted's Dad



Rule 5 and FMJRA

2 comments:

  1. I think that Ted had carnal knowledge of Katrina.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thought crime, perhaps. Really none us know but Ted and Katrina. There was opportunity but no real evidence (other than an unnamed source who may be a Marco Rubio ally). Katrina denies it.

      Delete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.