Monday, January 18, 2016

Crystal Gayle Rule 5

Wombat mentioned long cosplay hair but no one (in real life) outdoes Crystal Gayle

Loretta Lynn's little sister is still out there playing and performing.  

Rule 5 and FMJRA


  1. Now THAT's a well-done Rule 5 post. Thanks, EBL!

  2. What Richard Dawson said to Beverly Sills can be applied not only to Crystal Gayle, but the great Patsy Cline, "I thought all the angels were in Heaven until I heard you sing".

    (is that the greatest pick-up line you've ever heard or what?)

  3. She is not Loretta Young's sister, but Loretta Lynn's.

    1. My bad. Thanks for the correction tip. I knew that but the signal malfunctioned from my brain on the way to my keyboard!


I had to stop Anonymous comments due to spam. But I welcome all legitimate comments. Thanks.