[Valid Atom 1.0]

Friday, January 29, 2016

Cam Newton is black?

I agree with Charles Barkley on this: This is a stupid controversy

Cam Newton has shown some real play and leadership this year for his team. I give him a lot of credit for that. Do I like him? Hell no, I was rooting for the Seahawks (or the Packers).  And his theatrics are annoying to anyone playing against him, but I am pretty sure Carolina fans like him a whole lot right now and will be loving him if he manages to win them a Lombardi trophy.  Carolina is a dynamic team right now. 

You may want to root for Peyton Manning, instead. I suspect the Broncos do not want a repeat of their last trip to the Super Bowl--and they really want a Lombardi trophy too. Peyton is one of the greats of the game, this may be his last Super Bowl, and he and the Broncos managed to keep the insufferable Patriots and Tom Brady out of the big game.  

I am hoping for a really good game.  

Rush Limbaugh: ESPN host channels his inner Rush Limbaugh on the Media and Black QBs



1 comment:

  1. For a player, I'm rooting for Peyton. For a team, I'm rooting for Carolina. I have no issues with Cam, but as great as Peyton is, I'd like him to at least match his brother in Superbowl wins.

    When it is over, JJ and the Texans will still be far away from contenders, so I really have no dog in the fight anyway.

    As for ESPN, it is a clown network that is going downhill faster than Obama's economy. It has gone from Every Sports Person Network, to figuring how to fill thousands of hours of television time to discuss one sporting event.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.