[Valid Atom 1.0]

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I am sorry Mr. President and First Lady, but I am pretty sure this is NOT racism...



I get that black folk may get mistaken more for "help" in certain contexts more than perhaps some white old dude. A lot of it depends on context, age of the persons, body language, etc. But if someone makes a mistake, that does not necessarily mean it is racially motivated (let alone racist).  

Body language matters

More at Lem's Place
Ed Driscol: Michelle Obama's Rashomon Racism...
Instapundit: Probably NOT racism (but when it comes to skin the Obamas' have thin ones)
Ben Shapiro: The New Jim Crow

1 comment:

  1. Being tall might be a sufficient cause for a total stranger to ask you for help getting something off the top shelf. And I wore a red shirt and khakies to Target once...ONCE.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.