Sister Toldjah points out the disturbing sexism of the Hagan campaign and how Hagan is running on a "war on women" lie to cover up for voting for the Obama agenda.
- HAGAN: “I’ve always said, if you have health insurance and you like it, there’s nothing we’re doing to get in the way of that. And I’ve been adamant in that.” (Mark Binker, “Education reform next on list for Hagan,” Greensboro News & Record, 12/27/09)
- HAGAN: “I think the fundamental promise of this effort to the American people has been and should continue to be that if you got health insurance now, you’re happy with it, you can keep it.” (Kay Hagan, Health Care Reform Markup, 6/17/09)
- HAGAN: “‘People who have insurance they’re happy with can keep it.’” “We need to support the private insurance industry so that people who have insurance they’re happy with can keep it while also providing a backstop option for people without access to affordable coverage.” (“Republicans Vent As Other Compromise Plans Get Aired,” National Journal’s Congress Daily, 6/18/09)
- HAGAN: “First of all I want to be clear that if you have your insurance, you like your insurance, and your doctors, you keep them. We don’t want to do anything that’s going to change that part.” (Kay Hagan, Press Conference, 10/10/09)
- HAGAN: “I also want to be sure that if you have health insurance you keep it. We don’t want to do anything to change that.” (Kay Hagan, “Health Care Reform: Senate Progress on the Bill,” 11/9/09)
ICYMI --> MT @CarltonHuffman: .@NateSilver538 has moved the #ncsen race from 50/50 to lean @ThomTillis. #ncpol pic.twitter.com/qitxC2m9FH
— Stacey-SisterToldjah (@sistertoldjah) September 6, 2014