Tuesday, August 5, 2014

The 10 most corrupt states in the USA...

This is according to Fortune based on a study from the University of Hong Kong and Indiana University:  

1. Mississippi
2. Louisiana
3. Tennessee
4. Illinois
5. Pennsylvania
6. Alabama
7. Alaska
8. South Dakota
9. Kentucky
10. Florida

Wow, New Jersey did not make the top ten? I find it hard to believe South Dakota is more corrupt than New Jersey. And where is Nevada on this list?  


  1. Where's Noo Yawk?

    And Machatusetts?

  2. Once corruptions is institutionalized, it isn't "corruption", it's "policy".

  3. Yeah, I was going to ask about Massachusetts and New York as well. But newrebeluniv makes a good point.

  4. No Cali? I question the criteria.


I had to stop Anonymous comments due to spam. But I welcome all legitimate comments. Thanks.