Saturday, July 12, 2014

Nature abhors a vacuum: If you remove God from the equation, what do you replace him with?

I know many atheists who are moral good people that I both admire and greatly like.  I also know so called religious people who I would not trust with anything.  So do not take this as a bashing of atheists, but…

The Other McCain has had a few posts on murder, from the coldly banal and meaningless to the emotionally out of control, both with horrific results.

I know some may point out the shooter in that one case was Mormon, but it sure does not seem like his "faith" was a motivating cause--last time I checked the LDS Church frowned on murdering anyone (let alone your family members).  It is an abandonment of faith that seems to have unleashed this rage.

The Precocious Feminist Replies

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to stop Anonymous comments due to spam. But I welcome all legitimate comments. Thanks.