[Valid Atom 1.0]

Friday, May 30, 2014

There should be a telethon or something: the burden and curse of being attractive…

InstapunditIt is a curse I tell you, a curse.  Don't hate me 'cause I am beautiful!

But here is a quote that most guys will glam onto:
Number 1: “My looks intimidate normal good guys. They are afraid to approach me. They always presume I want the super rich guy, or the super good-looking guy. Yeah I am pretty, but I am just a woman underneath this. I want a nice guy that I can feel safe with, who makes me laugh. He does not need to be rich. He does not have to be a GQ model. I just want a normal guy, who burps, and leaves his socks all over the house, but cares enough about me to take care of the guy things. You know the car stuff, and killing bugs. I get a lot of attention, but it is not quality attention. I just want to meet a nice guy who is into me for the person I am, not my face and my body. I want someone who will love me when I am not smoking hot.”








Rule 5 and FMJRA

2 comments:

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.