[Valid Atom 1.0]

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Noah: A spoiler critique review…

I really liked The Ten Commandments and Ben Hur. I laughed at Life of Brian (come on people, it is a comedy). I thought the Passion of the Christ was good (some parts were very good), but one viewing was enough for me. Most biblical movies beyond that are either boring or offensive.  The truth is most are boring.

Beyond the controversy, I really have no desire to spend $10 to go see Noah. I generally like these actors, but it is not a story that compels me to go to the theater. I did not care for Avatar, not because of its politics, but because it wasn't that good (it had its moments, but it was predictable and not written that well).  I suspect the same will be true for this film. I will probably see it when it is on Netflix. But Ben Shapiro did see it and reviews it below.

Ben Shapiro did not like the film…(definite spoilers)
Update:
Ed Morrissey's Interview
Small Dead Animals

h/t: Hot Air

2 comments:

  1. From all the reviews I've seen, it sounds like Cosby did a better job.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.