[Valid Atom 1.0]

Sunday, February 23, 2014

True Detective Spoilers

Don't read this unless you want to get into spoilers... (although I am not sure I buy all of it, either)
Ace at AoSHQ had this too. I did notice those things, and arguably the symbolism plays into the spoilers above. The clues are in plain sight.

Update:


I would call this less spoilers than questions about Episode 6 but here you go.


There are only two episodes left for this season.  Expect big developments in Episode 7 next week (potential spoilers-speculation).

Here is another post discussing possible theories.
10 point deer antlers, what did Woody Harleson's character say abut hunting in Episode 5? 
The biggest reason that I don’t think Marty is part of the Yellow King cover up is that he is so terrible at lying and deception, not to mention acting! We see him repeatedly showing his cards so to speak, and Rust even calls him out on in after Marty saw his mistress at the bar. There is a moment during his interview in 2012 that Marty says, “I haven’t talked to Rust in 10 year. Yep.” But he appears to obviously be lying — which backs up my theory in two ways!
More on the King in Yellow
What True Detective is really about...
So how will True Detective Season One end?  I suspect this more spot on than most and definitely spoilers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.