[Valid Atom 1.0]

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Saving Private Rembrandt?

The overall initial reviews are not very good...
I liked the "Saving Private Rembrandt" line.  I do like well made WWII movies.  This is a project which George Clooney got his pals to work in on relatively low salaries with back end deals if the film is successful.  While Clooney and Damon are known for making pretentious crappy movies, and have pretentious idiotic personal politics, they occasionally make very good films. And some of the reviews say the film is okay.  And in a refreshing bit of clarity, they apparently make the Soviet troops to be bad guys too (along with the Nazis).  Hmmm, so is this a good movie or not?  I will go and see this film and let you know what I think.

I will throw in a Cate Blanchett Rule 5, because never let a Rule 5 opportunity go to waste:




And one extra Bonus Rule 5 for the ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.