[Valid Atom 1.0]

Monday, August 12, 2013

The new border security? It is a sham...

With a wink and a nod, they do not care what you think about this...
I am all for greater legal immigration, but with the emphasis on bringing in younger people with skills in first, a focus on assimilation, and better criminal screening, for the benefit of the United States of America.  I guess that makes me a racist because I oppose the crap that the Democrats are trying to make us swallow.  Who do they think we are?  Monica Lewinsky?

What is really happening in the House?

Update:
Da Tech Guy is surprised it took this long...
Did I mention the free hotels paid for by the federal government?  

1 comment:

  1. When you want to know what all the propaganda is about, take Chuckie Schumer's plan to import 35 million slaves from Guadalajara and combine it with those pieces about Lefty paradises like Seattle and San Fiasco being childless.

    It's the Conservatives that are having all the kids - 3, 4, 5, even 6 - many homeschooled, and they'll grow up with their parents' attitudes.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.