[Valid Atom 1.0]

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Thank you for a million hits...

Thank you to my readers!  
I also want to especially thank Robert Stacy McCain, Smitty, Wombat, Trooper York, Crack Emcee, Chicken Little, Bob Belvedere, Proof, Da Tech Guy, my many friends at Trooper York's and Lem's place, Legal Insurrection, Jonah Goldberg, The Corner, Protein Wisdom, Ace of Spades HQ, Hot Air, Glenn Reynolds, Pajamas Media, Michelle Malkin, Zilla of the Resistance, Hogeville, SooperMexican, Aaron Walker Worthing, Dan Collins, Small Dead Animals, Blazing Cat Fur, Dan Riehl, Don Surber, Stephen Green, Belmont Club, Ed Driscoll, Film Ladd, Lee Stranahan, Moe Lane, Red State, The Anchoress, The Blogmocracy, Sister Toldjah, American Power, Breitbart, Dana and Chris Loesch, R.M. Nixon (R-Deceased), Fred4Pres, and all the other bloggers out there and on twitter who have given me support.  I know I have left some out.  But if they are on my blog list, with a few exceptions, thanks to them too.

19 comments:

  1. Congrats! Have you seen a recent spike?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I wish you could lose WV. It always takes me two tries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything for you Chick. Thanks for the support.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats from a late arrival.

    (you were the second place I came after TOP imploded; the first was Crack's, I hope you understand)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. Couldn't happen to a better blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew you had it in you. You have always reminded me of me when I was a young non-bovine blogger. May your second million be a masculine million.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bob. You were an inspiration and gave a lot of support.

      Delete
  7. I recall when you were a young heifer, making your first moo and dreaming of Veleeta! Congratulations Evi, you've hoofed your way into the Big Time Variety Show, with a great selection of posts about your barnyard. Go for 2!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Evil! Mamam, Mamam, Mamam, my Mamam. I miss you dearly. Do you even kind of a little miss me?

    Bouncing tits.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Evil! Mamam, Mamam, Mamam, my Mamam. I miss you dearly. Do you even kind of a little miss me?

    Bouncing tits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. You did crack me up occasionally. Say hi to the rare clumbers.

      Delete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.