[Valid Atom 1.0]

Monday, July 22, 2013

Separated at Birth: George Zimmerman and...?



George Zimmerman and...



George Bailey






















Update:
The H8ers of George Zimmerman will continue to H8, but George Zimmerman is not a bad guy. He just ended up in a bad circumstance with Trayvon Martin. I feel sorry that Trayvon got killed, but almost entirely stems from Trayvon attacking Zimmerman.
What if George hadn't gotten out of that truck?




That would make Angela Corey the same as...

Angela Corey and...



Mr. Potter

4 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm sorry, but I just laughed my fucking ass off watching that youtube video of George Bailey with the closed captioning turned on. Comedy awesome in a topic that is heavy and serious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is perfectly okay. I am going to try it!

      Delete
    2. Wow, you are right. The closed captions are hilarious.

      Delete
  2. And the news he helped rescue a family from a car wreck right after the trial, in the face of all the death threats, is just the topper.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.