[Valid Atom 1.0]

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Flirting at the Library Rule 5 Blog Post Of The Day


Mitchell the Bat had a special moment today...
I think it is not nuts and the flirting was just muscle memory.  Like riding a bike.  Mitchell is married so it is probably not a good idea for him to go back and pursue it (beyond flirting), but it does prompt this Rule 5 post.   



Donna Reed looked attractive as the town librarian, but she didn't flirt...


Update (how could I miss Shirley Jones given last weeks Rule 5):


7 comments:

  1. Every guy has wanted to take a librarian's glasses off and pull the beret out of her hair...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never saw any librarians like that, but I did see a few girls in bookstores along those lines.

    And you missed Shirley Jones

    PS It's barette.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, you are right. And I did a Shirley Jones post just last week. Updated accordingly!

      Delete
  3. Heh. I had a moment the other day at Dunkin Donuts...the girl that brought me my ice coffee was flirting. Took me a minute to realize it.

    So...on the bright side, young girl flirting.

    On the other side? Young girl approximately 4 point 5 feet square with a face like AA's.

    They say you should take the good with the bad but sometimes there's just too much bad.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.