[Valid Atom 1.0]

Monday, March 18, 2013

If the cattle industry doesn't like the videos, maybe they should adjust their practices...



Hey, I am biased.  I would prefer you all ate pork, fish and poultry.  But people eat beef.  

The industry worst enemy is not PETA and the Humane Society, but producers doing things like in the video above.  This legislation proposed is about punishing the messenger.  I am no fan of over regulation, sunlight is the best disinfectant.  While I disagree with a lot of PETA's agenda, I disagree with practices shown above.

And I am no fan of the USDA.  USDA is more geared to protecting large producers at the expense of family farms.  The vast number of cattle ranchers would never engaged in the practices you see above.  But factories are faceless and can be brutal places.

USDA:  Cutting inspectors, but promoting food stamps in Mexico!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.