[Valid Atom 1.0]

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Dominique McElligott Rule 5

With St. Patrick Day tomorrow and Rule 5's deadline today, it only makes sense to feature the lovely Irish actress Dominique McElligott.  I did enjoy Hell on Wheels and she was the shining star of that series. Hell on Wheels was renewed for Season 3.

Update (songs  and posts for St. Patrick's Day):
Black 47: Danny Boy
Flogging Molly: Worse Day Since Yesterday
Dubliners and Pogues: The Irish Rover
Dropkick Murphys: The Wild Rover
Molly McCollan: Fields of Athenry
Riverdance Dog












3 comments:

  1. She is my heart, everything that I want... I love her, die fir her, so sweet and beautiful,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm nothing but her slave, she is my queen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man... look at her eyes, amazing! her neck is so sexy, and her long legs....ohhhhhh....she is my dream

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.