[Valid Atom 1.0]

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Check out this lovely holiday carving set...


Isn't it nice?  I have seen this on lighting deals and I am sure Zilla, The Other McCain, or Instapundit would love it if you purchased through their Amazon widget (they get a small commission that does not cost you anything).

But if you do get the carving set, just don't stab a sibling or other family member in the neck with it.  Because you could end up spending your holidays in jail.

Here is another gift story.  A wife hinted that she wanted a new pair of shoes for Christmas, but her husband did not get them.  That evening, when they were lying in bed, he rolled over and placed his hand on her thigh in anticipation of something more.  She softly replied, "I am sorry, if you are not willing to shoe the horse, you do not get to ride her."  Let that be a holiday warning gentlemen!

And for the ladies, if you are on a tight budget this year I do have an alternative way to make your significant other happy for the entire year.  Just promise to call him Master.  It does not cost anything and, trust me, he will love it.

2 comments:

  1. "If you are not willing to shoe the horse, you do not get to ride her." I'm afraid I would bridle at such a suggestion. Perhaps spur her into action some other way?

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.