[Valid Atom 1.0]

Monday, October 15, 2012

Sure I like candy, but remember those warnings about accepting candy from strangers...




Why have her on as moderator if she is not on board with the wishes of the candidates?


In Candy's room, there are food wrappers all over the floor, 
but to get to Candy's room, you gotta walk the darkness of CNN’s halls, 
Staffers from Obama, call my baby's number and they bring her cheese, 
When I come knocking, she smiles pretty, she knows I wanna be Candy's squeeze,
There's a sadness hidden in that pretty rounded face, 
a sadness all her own, 
with the hope the media can keep Obama safe. 
We eat a pizza, 
my heart burn coming back again, 
when I touch the last piece of pizza, She stabs a fork in my hand, 
I go driving deep into the light, in Candy's eyes. She says,
“Just wait for the Presidential Debate suckas! 
Talk about a death wish!”

h/t:  Drudge Report

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.