[Valid Atom 1.0]

Saturday, June 2, 2012

We needed the money...



Update:  Chicken Little questioned whether this story is real, but apparently it is...  The video is back from 2008, but apparently the crime has not stopped.

Now add a complete lack of morals to a collective group that has technical skills and can really hurt you:  This is what happens when a cult that attacks other cults turns against you...

Update:
Talking about a moral-less sociopath with obsessions and grudges...
And here is the Greater Wisconsin Political Fund trying to shame people to vote for their progressive Democratic liberal candidates....
And here is Barack Obama plagiarizing a line from another Democratic sociopath!  Unfreakinbelievable …
Barack Obama blocks Vietnam vets from visiting the Vietnam Memorial on Memorial Day...
Mark Steyn on the twilight of the developed world...

h/t:  Crack Emcee at The Macho Response and The Other McCain 

8 comments:

  1. Something ain't right about this.

    Nice ad for Starbucks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you think they faked being morally corrupt airheads?

      Delete
  2. Strikes me that way, EBL...but how am I to know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does seem staged...but if they got arrested that is a lot to bear for "performance art."

      Delete
  3. EBL, I don't think these two bubbleheads are that good at being actresses. I see this casual sociopathy all the time in my step kids and their friends. They wouldn't perform a selfless or altruistic act if it would save their sorry hides.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry for you and your wife.

      And you are correct on this pair, the follow up story shows these girls went on to a life of petty crime and general loserdom.

      Delete
    2. Or you and your husband as the case may be.

      Delete
    3. They're my wife's progeny as it happens. If I'd have been around during their formative years they would have experienced "Old School" consequences. (Passed down from my father.) For which I would have found myself subject to the tender mercies of Child Protective Services I would imagine.

      Delete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.