[Valid Atom 1.0]

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Prometheus: It is a very good movie and worth watching several times...

Noomi Rapace goes a great job in this movie...

The New York Times review...  If you are a fan of Bladerunner and Alien, you should like this movie (I liked it).  It is slower than Aliens and less of a monster movie.  It deals with some interesting issues and raises a lot of questions.  It is definitely an Alien prequel.  It is not a masterpiece, but it is a solid movie (the acting is well done).  And I am glad to say the spoilers that I found months ago on the web  were not the script of this movie.  

This link however is full of spoilers.  I would recommend you look at this after you see the film.  Same with this one.

And here is a prequel to the prequel...


Update:  Prometheus explained.  Hmmm.  Space Jesus?  Jesus.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.