[Valid Atom 1.0]

Friday, June 1, 2012

Economic job data sucks! President Obama is not happy!

President Obama:  I am going to blame you Timmy if I do not get re-elected, capice? 
Update:  Meanwhile Bill Clinton sticks a fork in Obama's Bain attack 
(do you get the feeling Bill does not want Obama to win?)
Update:  Althouse:  "But I want to focus on something else, a second theory about why Bill Clinton went to Wisconsin. I'm not convinced Clinton is devoted to the short game of reelecting Obama. I think he's might be playing a long game: Hillary 2016."  Really?  You think!
Zero Hedge suggests an excellent drinking game for Barack Obama discussing the economy! 

1 comment:

  1. The man behind Geithner is the one we really should blame for America's economic woes.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.