[Valid Atom 1.0]

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Barack Obama supporters offered money to Jeremiah Wright not to preach until after the 2008 election...




Barack Obama supporters offered Jeremiah Wright $150,000 not to preach until after the 2008 election.
“What I value most about Pastor Wright is not his day-to-day political advice. He’s much more of a sounding board for me to make sure that I am speaking as truthfully about what I believe as possible and that I’m not losing myself in some of the hype and hoopla and stress that’s involved in national politics.” — Barack Obama
Barack Obama also met with Jeremiah Wright and asked him not to preach until after the 2008 election  and it shows Barack Obama knew all about what Wright was preaching.
“I can no more disown (Jeremiah Wright) than I can disown the black community. I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother – a woman who helped raise me, a woman who sacrificed again and again for me, a woman who loves me as much as she loves anything in this world, but a woman who once confessed her fear of black men who passed by her on the street, and who on more than one occasion has uttered racial or ethnic stereotypes that made me cringe.” — Barack Obama


More from TMZ
Jeremiah Wright is not a forgive and forget kind of guy...but he does "love the hell" out of those who wrong him.

Dan Riehl has info on Wright's latest project:  A progressive Afrocentric school named after a dictator the CIA helped get out of power.  

2 comments:

  1. The fun point with this story: Wright's point that he has to feed his family.

    $150,000 wasn't enough. Rather like the joke about the young woman and the rich old man, we know what Wright is, now it's a matter of price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Living the good life in the Chicago burbs is not cheap.

      And did you catch Wright going off on the life of privilege of Hillary vs. Obama? Even if the reality was his grandparents were upper middle class and he got into the most prestigious prep school in Hawaii. Not that Hillary did not have advantages thrown at her too, but Obama was not deprived as a child.

      Delete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.