[Valid Atom 1.0]

Monday, December 19, 2011

J Savaged Jews, Women, and Mormons At A Certain Blog Offering Law and Pop Culture, And The Image Still Persists Today



J—whose childish rants just caused trouble and discord at a certain law pop culture blog—was critical of Mormons and Jews. He pilloried almost everyone and offered no humor or merit, except strangely enough to the Prima Donna of the Old House who was either amused by him or left him alone under the concept of cruel neutrality (provided the barbs were not directed at her)....

J was a misogynist racist who supported abusing women and minorities. The tenure of his posts was a product of a sick culture that had developed on a certain blog on law and pop culture...
And what did that blog do in response?  It punished the good commentators and rewarded J.  It deleted posts from long term commentators and let J's vile work stand.  And when those commentators complained, the Prima Donna claimed they were wound licking, not appreciating the great work she was doing, and acting in bad faith.  Then she solicited those commentators left to buy all their Christmas gifts through Amazon so she and her partner could buy lots of cheap box wine to get ready for the end times.  


Or at least that is what I heard.  What do I know?  I am a cow.  


Update: Trooper on a similar theme.


What can you do?  Let's dance:  






Update II:  



Finally, why would someone who occupies a major chair at a major Midwestern law school (and surely receives a major salary in return), who is blogging on a free platform, and who takes advertising, ask her regular readers to donate $$ to her blog because it “helps with some of the expenses.” What expenses?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Answer:  Box Wines.  They are very trendy this year.


My Madison Doppelgänger's box wine of choice!  Who are those three monkeys on the box?  Discuss!  



8 comments:

  1. The J nonsense continues as he has come back to my blog today after an abscense of a few weeks. It is tiresome to delete him but you have to do it. I don't like to tell people what to do or how to think but some stuff is beyond the pale. You don't need to contenance it. But flirting and fighting and calling each other out is fine by me if you believe in free speech.

    Some people will never admit they are wrong. They will go all in and raise the stakes.

    The thing is they forgot the rules of the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it possible to troll your own site? Not as a sockpuppet, but as the hostess? Some weird shit on this here interwebs thingy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oy, I got a hangover.

    No Flirting, I won't hear of it!

    I will remain silent and continue my policy of benign neglect, toward J, my liitle monkey baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was over there and they left my posts up for about ten minutes or so until the resident porter came for a clean up in aisle truth and freedom.*

    * there is none over there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EBL your evil twin's lawnboy, lost his sense of humor of late. Not funny when the tables are turned I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't even recognize my sweet sweet lawn boy anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the professor likes to double down when she's got 15.

    But my dearest ebl only doubles down on 10 or 11, and she's a bovine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finally, why would someone who occupies a major chair at a major Midwestern law school (and surely receives a major salary in return), who is blogging on a free platform, and who takes advertising, ask her regular readers to donate $$ to her blog because it “helps with some of the expenses.” What expenses?

    Selfish narcissism is incredibly expensive, I should think.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.