[Valid Atom 1.0]

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Reagan childhood home to be torn down for a parking lot for Barack Obama library?


Reagan's childhood home in Hyde Park, Chicago
to be torn down for Obama's Library?
This is very wrong, but I am not the least bit surprised.  I blame Thulsa Doom.

Update:
I get Michael's point, Ronald Reagan's primary childhood homes were in Dixon and Tampico, Illinois.  But this building in Hyde Park above was a home of Ronald Reagan (granted a minor one), so the symbolism of it being torn down for the Barack Obama Presidential Library parking lot still bothers me.  

2 comments:

  1. Ever notice that muslims LOVE to build mosques over churches and synagogues as well. Birds of a feather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is not a coincidence. They went out of their way to do this, even if they will deny it.

      Delete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.