[Valid Atom 1.0]

Sunday, December 18, 2011

"Pop the champagne, '72 Dolphins. Go nuts."

The Packers' pursuit of perfection is officially over.   And thank goodness, I mean seriously, they are a hatey hate team.  Do you know what packers are?

Gives me the willies.

The cheese head thing is fine.  I am all for cheese.





Whooooaaaa nelly.  That is not for family hour!


Get a room you two!  Nasty.  EBL does not approve, unless it is between two adult people in a committed relationship and done in private!   

6 comments:

  1. Do you know what packers are?

    A buncha mud stuffin' stud muffins?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't hate on my Packers. They did worse last season and still won the Super Bowl .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allie, I am not opposed to Wisconsin's team winning. I am loyal to the Badgers. I just cannot condone cow hate...or even worse cow love when it entails eating my people. You guys freak me out sometime like those zombies on Walking Dead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We Wisconsin cows are generally healthy, we get tested for mad cow disease regularly, but every once in a while one slips through.....Cows turning on cows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. M**t packers with Stun Guns: Stun Muffins.

    Stay Healthy EBL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do not approve of inappropriate public displays of cheez whiz.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.