Saturday, March 30, 2024

Mascagni: Cavalleria rusticana







.357 Magnum: Sat Link

Daley Gator: Doug's new site

American Elephants: No Debt!
The Right Way: Saturday Link-O-Rama


24 Femmes Per Second: Jackie Loughery

Woodsterman : Memorial Day and Rule 5

Hogewash: Bob Belvedere, RIP and Ending

Diogenes Middle Finger : Rinos and Monday

Feral Irishman: Honor and Friday Femme Fatale

Proof Positive: Proof Positive, Emmanuel, and Faith

Animal Magnetism: Remember and Gingermaggedon


A View From The Beach: Christina LionsCat and Fish Pic Friday


Knuckledraggin My Life Away: I'm sure she's taken men and I’ll leave you with this

Ninety Miles From Tyranny: Hot Pick, Girls With Guns, and Morning Mistress,, and Blogs With Rule 5 Links


 

TOM: Trans. Sec. Buttigieg Announces $500M Pronoun Retooling Effort, In The Mailbox: 03.29.24 (Evening Edition), In The Mailbox: 03.29.24 (Afternoon Edition), ‘A History of Domestic Violence’, The Cruel and Stupid Lies of the Media’s Transgender Victimhood Narrative, In The Mailbox: 03.27.24, In The Mailbox: 03.26.24, Baltimore, a Reeking Hellhole of a City, Somehow Just Got Even Worse, In The Mailbox: 03.25.24, Election Fraud Never Happens. Election Fraud Never Happens. Election Fraud Never … Oh, Wait — Chicago?, The Leticia James Fraud, Just a Couple of Car Thieves, Death Toll Mounts in ISIS Moscow Attack, In The Mailbox: 03.22.24, Illegal Alien From Eritrea on Terror Watch List Arrested in Gates County, N.C., John Hoge, R.I.P., and Gregory William Robert Fulchino, R.I.P.

A collection of sites known for appreciation of Rule 5 and streaming through the Wuhan Coronacalypse:

Egotastic

Wired Right

Proof Positive

The Last Tradition

The Classic Liberal

Old Retired Petty Officer

Sticks, Stories, and Scotch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.