Friday, June 9, 2023

Avatar II: The Way of Water



It is on HBO so I watched it. It seemed more animated than the original and not in a good way. Yet, it was strangely better than the original Avatar, only because it sucked so bad it was ok. It does go on forever though.









Rule 5 and FMJRA

.357 Magnum: Sat Link


Bacon Time: Ja, Beer Time


Daily Gator: Doug's Old Site


American Elephants: Prior local


Powerline: The Week In Pictures


24 Femmes Per Second: Quinn O’Hara


The Right Way: Saturday Link-O-Rama


Woodsterman: Memorial Day and Rule 5


Hogewash: Bob Belvedere, RIP and Quote


Diogenes Middle Finger: Reconcilliation gone


Feral Irishman: Honor and Friday Femme Fatale


Proof Positive: Proof Positive, The Angelus, Faith


Animal Magnetism: Remember and Gingermageddon


Pirate's Cove: If all you see... and Sorta Blogless Pinup


A View From The Beach: Amy-Jane Brand and Fish Pic Friday


Rush Limbaugh: Never Let the World Forget What Happened on D-Day


Knuckledraggin My Life Away: I'm sure she's taken men and I’ll leave you with this




TOM: Five — Count ’Em, FIVE — Flaming Skulls for FBI Whistleblower Report on Biden, In The Mailbox: 06.09.23, Right-Wing Trump Supporter Charged in Murder of Black Transgender Woman, ‘Other Unruly Acts’ in Killadelphia, In The Mailbox: 06.08.23, BREAKING: Trump Indicted, I’ll Take ‘Symptomatic Evidence of Demonic Possession’ for $400, Alex, What Counts as ‘Hate’?, Cue the ‘Paw Patrol’ Theme Again, In The Mailbox: 06.07.23 (Afternoon Edition), D-Day: ‘The Blessing of Almighty God’, In The Mailbox: 06.05.23, Death by ‘Mommy Makeover’?, ‘Our Recreational Drug Use Began About a Year Ago … It Increased Recently.’, Is the Left Breaking Apart?, ‘Comprehensive Gun Safety Measures’, In The Mailbox: 06.02.23 (Afternoon Edition), CBS News (Barely) Lets Catherine Herridge Report About the Biden Scandal, and Gregory William Robert Fulchino, R.I.P.

A collection of sites known for appreciation of Rule 5 and streaming through the Wuhan Coronacalypse:  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.