Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Joe Pickett



This is a pretty good show. Welcome to being a game warden in Wyoming (a very tough law enforcement job). It is more Longmire than Yellowstone, but that is not neccessarily a bad thing. I like the family dynamics (they are refreshingly not disfunctional) and dealing with some unsavory types that you can run into in the American West. It is filmed in Alberta, but that is a fair substitute for Wyoming. 

Rotten Tomatoes: Joe Pickett










Sharon Lawrence as Missy (I remember her on NYPD Blue)

Rule 5 and FMJRA

Woodsterman: Rule 5


.357 Magnum: Sat Link


Daily Gator: Doug's New Site




Mark Steyn: Michael Mann, Loser (Again), Paedo Protector, Rule by Experts, The Indispensable Man, Remembering Rush, Shaidle Among The Stars, Kathy's World

TOM: Lisa Graas Needs Help, Y’all, In The Mailbox: 08.05.22, In The Mailbox: 8.03.22 (Evening Edition), BOOM! America’s Best Governor Suspends Rogue Tampa Prosecutor, In The Mailbox: 08.04.22 (Afternoon Edition), Is @MaxBlumenthal on the Kremlin Payroll? (And Other Ukraine Questions), In The Mailbox: 08.02.22, America Needs More Patriotism, Give War a Chance?, In The Mailbox: 08.01.22, Lena Dunham Is Totally Triggered About Abortion Rights (Even Though She Had a Hysterectomy More Than Four Years Ago), All Neighborhoods Are Not Created Equal, Joe Biden Has COVID — AGAIN!, Patrick Mahomes: Victim of Racism?, In The Mailbox: 07.29.22, Gregory William Robert Fulchino, R.I.P.

A collection of sites known for appreciation of Rule 5 and streaming through the Wuhan Coronacalypse:  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.