Friday, February 25, 2022

Nobody Bus Fight Scene 🚌👊


Russian thugs get a whoopin...

I hope the Ukrainians make it hard on the Russians.

AoSHQ: Morning Report 02.25.22



Yulian in Nobody sort of reminds me of Putin


Yulia Guzhva is the girl singing...




Rule 5 and FMJRA

Woodsterman: Rule 5


.357 Magnum: Sat Link



Powerline: The Week In Pictures


The View from Lady Lake: Fantasy


Mark Steyn: Michael Mann, Loser (Again), Snerdley on Rittenhouse, Canada Trucks, Eclipse, The Indispensable Man, Remembering Rush, Shaidle Among The Stars, Kathy's World

TOM: UKRAINE: Kyiv Survives Another Day, UKRAINE: No, Thanks, Fox News, I Don’t Want to Hear Geraldo Rivera’s Opinion, UKRAINE: Fight for Gostomel Airfield Emerges as Crucial Early Battle, UKRAINE: What Biden Said, WAR: RUSSIA INVADES UKRAINE UPDATE: AIR BASE NEAR KIEV REPORTED CAPTURED BY RUSSIANS, In The Mailbox: 02.23.22, Re: ‘Hannah’ Tubbs, The Duke and Duchess of Trash, In The Mailbox: 02.22.22, Way to Go, ‘White Supremacists’!, Ukraine as 21st-Century Sudetenland, The Doom That Came To Complex 34, In The Mailbox: 02.21.22, Russia-Ukraine Crisis Continues, Nick Saban Dropped THE BOMB!, Exposing Gender, Inc., Fat Gay 35-Year-Old Facebook Executive Jeren Miles Fired for Allegedly Trying to Hook Up With 13-Year-Old Boy, ‘He Had a 48-Page Rap Sheet’, Gregory William Robert Fulchino, R.I.P.

A collection of sites known for appreciation of Rule 5 and streaming through the Wuhan Coronacalypse:  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.