EBL: Fake Jake Tapper and Dr. Fauxi
AoSHQ: Morning Report 08.03.26, Dana Bash called out, and It was a lab leak
TOM: Lies, Damned Lies, and COVID-19
If only he had followed his own advice. Instead, he may be reminded of a diary entry from October 2001, in which Fauci wrote: “I believe that there will be hell to pay when the American public realizes that they have not been dealt with in a totally open manner.”…
— Senator Rand Paul (@SenRandPaul) August 3, 2026
The strategy CNN management chose was silence. Just say nothing, and hope the controversy fades away.
— Western Lensman (@WesternLensman) August 3, 2026
It's been almost 10 days since Fauci diary entries revealed that two of CNN's top anchors were private pals with the man they were supposed to be objectively covering.
From… pic.twitter.com/LnrIgKlTrA
“I also don't want to use this interview to allow you to say things that aren't entirely true.”
— Hans Mahncke (@HansMahncke) August 2, 2026
Does she even realize what she is saying? This one sentence captures everything diseased about the fake news. She spends her time spreading falsehoods, while appointing herself the… https://t.co/2cERTLAFs0
I don't think I could love Aaron Rodgers more than I do right now. pic.twitter.com/qI55hKLi5i
— The Corridor News (@CorridorScanner) August 3, 2026

No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.