Saturday, June 29, 2019

Shaila Kapoor



Rule 5 and FMJRA

Goodstuff's: 98th Ed

Woodsterman: Rule 5

Lem's Place: Self heating!

American Power: ICE Delay

Proof Positive: Best of the Web


Animal Magnetism: Saturday Gingermageddon

Mark Steyn: The Least Worst Man & Wokestapo

Diogenes Middle Finger News: Shark Bites P.I. Lawyer

Feral Irishman: Gnite, Gravity, Waiting, Like This, TGIF, Frideyes, Ice Cream

Knuckledraggin My Life Away: I’m sure she’s taken, men and I’ll leave you with this

Camp of the Saints: A New Birth of Freedom, Coming Out, and Remember BUNKER'S HILL!

Ninety Miles From Tyranny: Hot Pick, Girls With Guns, Morning Mistress and Blogs With Rule 5 Links

TOM: In The Mailbox: 06.28.19, Kirby Was Right (Again), UPDATE: Mackenzie Lueck Is Dead; Police Charge Ayoola Ajayi With Murder, Democrat Debate Post-Mortem: MSNBC’s Obvious Bias and the ‘Beautiful Lunatic’, More ‘Red Pill’ Thoughts, In The Mailbox: 06.27.19, Missing College Girl Mackenzie Lueck Was a Social-Media ‘Sugar Baby’ Whore, Google’s LGBTQ+ Totalitarians, DNC Debate Night I: The Aftermath, In The Mailbox: 06.26.19, First Round of Democrat Presidential Debates Tonight at 9 p.m. ET on MSNBC, Stalinist Regime at Google Is Still Lying, In The Mailbox: 06.25.19, New Left-Wing Website Is Doomed, In The Mailbox: 06.24.19, Cody’s Excellent Fourth of July Plan, Ding! Dong! The Witch Is Dead: The Broke Wokeness of Anita Sarkeesian, The Fake Ukrainian Ledger Angle: How the Media Colluded With the ‘Deep State’, The worst #MeToo smear yet

A collection of sites known for appreciation of Rule 5 and assimilation (it is not a bad thing): 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.