Sunday, October 7, 2018

So when is Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg leaving for New Zealand?


So when is Justice Ginsburg emigrating to New Zealand?

A partisan court? Instead of moving to Middle Earth, maybe Kagan and Sotomayor can move to the center!

Powerline: Kavanaugh Confirmed

EBL: Congratulations Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Legal Insurrection:  Democrats: Don't cross Cocaine Mitch...

AoSHQ: Cucks: Don't Fight, Don't Gloat--Trump hold Kavanaugh's beer..., and FFFFFinally!

TOM: The Last Kavanaugh Post, Ever, Karlie Koss Rumors?, ConFFFFFirmed!,and Smearing Conservatives

Instapundit: Ouch!, What to expect with Kavanaugh (I concur with Glenn, although I hope the confirmation fight pushes Kavanaugh to the right), The high water mark for resistance (at least for now) and Dems threaten to get more ruthless?  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for adding me to your blog roll...added you to mine as well.
    MAGA! Long week but we did it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. My pleasure. I am very glad Brett Kavanaugh survived this.

      Delete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.