[Valid Atom 1.0]

Friday, March 29, 2024

The Animals: We Gotta Get Out Of This Place












.357 Magnum: Sat Link

Daley Gator: Doug's new site

American Elephants: No Debt!
The Right Way: Saturday Link-O-Rama


24 Femmes Per Second: Jackie Loughery

Woodsterman : Memorial Day and Rule 5

Hogewash: Bob Belvedere, RIP and Ending

Diogenes Middle Finger : Rinos and Monday

Feral Irishman: Honor and Friday Femme Fatale

Proof Positive: Proof Positive, Emmanuel, and Faith

Animal Magnetism: Remember and Gingermaggedon


A View From The Beach: Christina LionsCat and Fish Pic Friday


Knuckledraggin My Life Away: I'm sure she's taken men and I’ll leave you with this

Ninety Miles From Tyranny: Hot Pick, Girls With Guns, and Morning Mistress,, and Blogs With Rule 5 Links


 


A collection of sites known for appreciation of Rule 5 and streaming through the Wuhan Coronacalypse:

Egotastic

Wired Right

Proof Positive

The Last Tradition

The Classic Liberal

Old Retired Petty Officer

Sticks, Stories, and Scotch

2 comments:

  1. My brother was drafted into the Army in 69 right after HS and went to Vietnam. My mom was having a meltdown and my Dad was unhappy that he was not in the Marines as he was during WW2. I am 6 years younger and he did not return for 3 years. He came back as a Ranger after his unit was wiped out but he stayed in the Army for another 3 years. He had been wounded twice in Vietnam and would not talk about it as my Dad never talked about WW2 and the horrible wounds on him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for his and your father's service.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.