[Valid Atom 1.0]

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Don't Watch PBS's Around The World in 80 Days 🌍🌏🌎



I was looking forward to a fun adventure show, and got a few episodes of crap. It is unwatchable. It makes me sad. This production was done by and stars David Tenant. I was finding myself praying he would die in some misadventure in-route and end the torture. 

I did not mind the show promoting the female journalist and the multilingual talented valet  characters (I thought both actors Leonie Benesch and Ibrahim Koma did a decent job with the material) but Tenant's Phileas Fogg was difficult to watch.  It is a shame since there is some decent cinematography. FU David for ruining a classic movie and Jules Verne's novel I used to enjoy (and wanted to enjoy again). 










Rule 5 and FMJRA

Woodsterman: 2022


.357 Magnum: Sat Link


Hogewash: Quote of the Day

Powerline: The Week In Pictures


The View from Lady Lake : 2022


Mark Steyn: Michael Mann, Loser (Again)Snerdley on RittenhouseDystopiaThe Indispensable ManRemembering RushShaidle Among The StarsKathy's World


A collection of sites known for appreciation of Rule 5 and streaming through the Wuhan Coronacalypse:  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.